Experimental Operating Limitations

by Detlef Heun

I want to buy an experimental aircraft and the owner lost the operating limitations. How can I or he get a copy?

ANSWER: You can ask the local Flight Standards District Office who performed the certification if they have a copy, or you can contact the FAA Aircraft Registry in Oklahoma City who would have a copy on file.

You can request a copy of the aircraft records online by clicking here.

Return to Aircraft Records Questions.