Change of Address

by James Russell Ellis
(Camano Island, WA. USA)

I have moved and would like to know how I may submit my change of address for the registration of my aircraft?

ANSWER: You have two options:

1. You can use the application form (AC Form 8050-1) to report a change of address.

You can request a copy of AC Form 8050-1 directly from the registration branch in Oklahoma City or by contacting your nearest flight standards district office, which in your case would the Seattle FSDO.

2. An easier method would be to download a change of address form by clicking here. Print and fill this form out and mail it to the FAA in Oklahoma City at the address below.

I have provided contact information below for your reference:

Aircraft Registry in Oklahoma City

Toll Free Long Distance (866) 762-9434
International & Local Oklahoma City Area (405) 954-3116

They are open from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Central Time

By Fax

(405) 954-3548
(405) 954-8068

By Mail

For U.S. Postal Service, Regular and Priority Mail:

FAA Aircraft Registration Branch, AFS-750
P.O. Box 25504
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0504

Commercial Delivery Services:

FAA Aircraft Registration Branch, AFS-750
Registry Building Room 118
6425 South Denning
Oklahoma City, OK 73169-6937

Seattle FSDO


1601 Lind Avenue SW, Suite 260
Renton, WA 98057

Phone: (425) 227-2813 or (800) 354-1940
Fax: (425) 227-1810

Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday

Return to Aircraft Registration Questions.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.