Aircraft De-registration

by Manuel Arroyo
(Puerto Rico)

How do request a cancellation of my registration for an aircraft that I donated to a museum?

ANSWER: You can contact the Aircraft Registry in Oklahoma City and request that the aircraft be de-registered.

Their contact information is shown below:

Toll Free Long Distance (866) 762-9434
International & Local Oklahoma City Area (405) 954-3116

They are open from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Central Time

By Fax

(405) 954-3548
(405) 954-8068

By Mail

For U.S. Postal Service, Regular and Priority Mail:

FAA Aircraft Registration Branch, AFS-750
P.O. Box 25504
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0504

Return to Aircraft Registration Questions.