FAR 21.173 Eligibility

Any registered owner of a U.S.-registered aircraft (or the agent of the owner) may apply for an airworthiness certificate for that aircraft. An application for an airworthiness certificate must be made in a form and manner acceptable to the Administrator, and may be submitted to any FAA office.

Back to FAR Part 21 Main Page

Aviation Books and Videos

Free in our Members Area

Free in our Members Area

Aircraft Registration

Experimental Amateur Built Certification